AGB - Terms and Conditions 1. Contractors
(1) Contractor under the following terms and conditions are
FunnyLegs - Jutta Kröplin
For more information about the contact details and the legal representation of Funnylegs see the Imprint (https://www.funnylegs.com/Imprint).
(2) All goods and services, the customer provides for Funnylegs made solely on the basis of the following terms and conditions at the time the order was placed.
(3) Different provisions are contradicted. Other than those specified will be effectived only with the express agreement of the authorized representative of Funnylegs management and the customer. All communication in the context of relevant explanations for the contract will be in German language. 2. Contract
(1) The offers on the FunnyLegs website is a non-binding invitation for the customer to order goods or to buy at Funnylegs.
(2) By ordering the desired goods by completing and submitting the online form on the Internet, using e-mail, by fax, by phone or by mail gives the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. The offer becomes binding if it passes the respective interface to Funnylegs.
(3) Funnylegs is entitled to this offer within a period of sic calendar days by sending an order confirmation or delivery to accept the goods ordered. The order confirmation will be sent via e-mail. After the fruitless expiry of the period offer is rejected.
If you pay by Banktransfer, Creditcard, Paypal or Sofortueberweisung, the contract is valid at the moment we get your order.
(4) We save the contract text and send all the order information to you via email - including our terms and conditions. You can view your past orders in the client login area. 3. Prices
(1) All prices quoted are inclusive of applicable VAT (currently 19 percent) without the cost of packing and shipping at the time of order.
(2) For packing and shipping (shipping costs) the cost of delivery will be calculated separately. Depending on the place of delivery there are different costs. The amount of the respective packaging and shipping costs can be seen in Terms for shipping
"; } ?>".
(3) All prices, including shipping and handling, are only valid at time of order. By updating the web pages of Funnylegs all previous prices and other information about goods to be invalid. 4. Payment conditions
Payments will be made by bank transfer, credit card payment, PayPal, last name, or by bank transfer.
Payment by invoice is only possible if specified when ordering the complete telephone number (not mobile number) and this is your third Order is.
Some payment methods depending on the country of origin and the order amount.
(1) Have you chosen the direct debit (only available for clients with german banc account), please confirm your account contains sufficient funds. Charge backs (due to insufficient funds, account expired, etc.), we must provide with a charge of 10.00 Euro. This includes bank charges and a handling fee.
(2) If you have chosen payment by credit card and you cancel this payment after conclusion of the contract with your financial institution, we charge 40.00 cancellation fee invoice. Before you cancel a credit card payment, please contact us. Are you a consumer according to 13 BGB, you are entitled to a 14-day withdrawal. 5. Delivery / acceptance delay
(1) The delivery of the consignment from the supplier's warehouse or on behalf of Funnylegs Funnylegs directly to the delivery address given by the customer.
(2) The availability of the goods and their shipping time resulting from the individual contractual agreement between the customer and Funnylegs. The figures refer to the date of dispatch of Funnylegs, not the receipt by the customer.
(3) If a product ordered by the customer contrary to expectations, despite the timely disposition of Funnylegs of reasons not to be available will be informed immediately about the unavailability Funnylegs and the customer in case of withdrawal refund payments already made as promptly.
(4) Unless Funnylegs for reasons that have to represent them, in default of delivery or a delivery is impossible, and this is not based on intent or gross negligence, liability for damages is excluded. Further claims remain reserved for the customer.
(5) Delays in delivery due to reasons not attributable to the Funnylegs (force majeure, third party, etc.), the time limit appropriate. The customer will be informed immediately. The causes of the delay last longer than four weeks after the contract, each party is entitled to rescind the contract.
(6) Delivery will be made against a packaging and delivery charge (3 para 2), the exact amount is stated separately for each delivery.
(7) If you are consumer the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration is by Funnylegs. 6. Retention of title
(1) The ordered goods are own by FunnyLegs until full payment is done.
(2) Transfer of a resale, leasing, mortgaging, pledging, processing, other disposition or alteration without express consent of Funnylegs is not allowed. 7. Warranty
(1) The customer claims against Funnylegs defects depend on the legal provisions within the statutory time limits, if not already apparent from the following regulations deviations. The statutory guarantee period is currently two years.
(2) Damage caused by improper or contractual treatment of customers, installation, connection, operation or storage, no claim against Funnylegs. The inadequacy and lack of conformity is determined in particular by the manufacturer.
(3) When buying a used item the claims of the customer with defects at the end of one year from receipt of goods.
(4) If the customer is an entrepreneur and is the service ordered for his commercial enterprise, so his claims for defects shall expire upon expiration of one year from receipt of goods.
(5) For obvious defects and damage in transit, the customer is asked to report them immediately to Funnylegs. He thereby facilitated the assertion of additional claims of Funnylegs possibly due to suppliers. If the customer is consumer, the omission may not affect the warranty. For entrepreneurs, 377 HGB. (german law) 8. Liability
(1) Funnylegs is responsible only for intent and gross negligence.
(2) In the event of death, injury to health or the body as well as in the case of breach of contract Funnylegs liable under the law. Liability under the provisions of the Product Liability Act remains as unaffected. Moreover liability is excluded. 9. Invalid clauses, Jurisdiction, Applicable Law
(1) If one or more provisions of these Terms are invalid, this shall not invalidate the entire contract. The ineffective regulation is replaced by the relevant statutory provision.
(2) If the customer is merchant, legal entity under public law or public law special fund, Würzburg exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly resulting disputes. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in the country, a customer has moved his domicile or habitual residence abroad or his domicile or habitual residence at the time of action is unknown.
(3) All legal transactions or other legal relations are based on the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The UN Sales Convention (CISG) and any other international convention, even if implemented into German law shall not be applied. In contracts for a purpose that can not be attributed to the professional or commercial activity (contract with consumers), this choice of law only insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence has been revoked.